Launching the Airdrop 2.0

Let’s do this $PSP airdrop for people who missed it due to high eligibility criteria. 3% airdrop from of PSP supply will be given to people who have used PSP in past on all chains.

2nd post - 28 - Apr - 2022

Paraswap airdrop should be distributed to people who we missed due to high eligibility criteria and the Paraswap community members who contributes towards Paraswap DAO. As a DAO we should attract and encourage more people to become Paraswap members and take part in our decision makings.

1. Eligibilty Criteria for Paraswap user (before Snapshot)
  • Must have did 1 swap on Paraswap on any chain.
  1. Airdrop for DAO member only and stakers
  • Must have voted on minimum 3 proposal in Paraswap DAO on Snapshot.( 1 points)
  • Must have stake $PSP for atleast 3 weeks ( 2 points)
13 Likes

a known
airdrop=heat temperature = more user= trading fee = psp price :arrow_up:
price up=best ad
solution
heat temperature > build
Publicity and operation > economic system > build

on the other hand plz learn yuga labs
build decide the lower limit but heat temperature decide the upper limit

6 Likes

Well, I think if it’s going to be a second airdrop taking place it’s better to give to loyal stakers who stayed with ParaSwap despite a huge token dump.

I, personally, was very active in ParaSwap discord channel and also here in the forum but I hate to admit that I lost interest after being so disappointed with tokenomics, lack of marketing and program for $PSP token.
I remember the early days on discord every time somebody talked about $PSP price, moderators shut them down in many ways leading token price to what it is now; No shitcoin ever dumped like this!
It’s sad to see this truly…

8 Likes

Indeed many people left and boycotted paraswap after the airdrop. This could get people talking about paraswap again in the defi ecosystem and on twitter, which is the best marketing there is.

1 Like

I think with the mistake from the last one, probably need a much smaller amount but blanket airdrop to all users of PSP with perhaps an easier criteria like x transactions past 6 months, and to tease it out ahead of time on social media
if we even wanted to do another airdrop…

2 Likes

It is a nice decision. Consider users who staked psp. They are the one needed for governance

2 Likes

Puppet Master in Paraswap DAO governance is a sign this community is great lmao

1 Like

We need this asap. Currently, the project is facing too much negativity and by doing an inclusive airdrop we might bootstrap more users and get that negativity away.

2 Likes

This would take up basically the entire treasury, gotta remember that everyone was airdrop hunting with 100 different wallets and would not be possible.

As far as the exclusiveness of the airdrop the damage is done in my opinion and any further airdrops would be detrimental.

I believe It’s not so much the boycott but rather people choosing to trade on other aggregators when they saw the token dropped - a lot of people traded on paraswap solely for the possibility of an airdrop and would have probably left anyway once they got it.

4 Likes

we don’t want to get rugged daily in every tweet thread of ct influncers. we need to get our respect back airdrop 2.0 is the only way. for airdrop farmers we can set some easy criteria or enable bright ID

Which Project gives Airdrop to users who have fking Bright ID , why do you think the price is down bcz of a few users and one influencer, check other top DEX’s tokens they all dump 80% 90% From ATH PSP just Bcz not listed in big CEXs , if there is Airdrop give it to (NEW USERS After Airdrop) who regularly Using ParaSwap and it is better to have two and three parts airdrops (With the rule of no multi-wallet) That increases users and publicity like optimism smart move

1 Like

I totally agree with you,You speak with logic, do you agree with this one if yes, edit it and write a proposal:

:red_circle: If there is Airdrop give it to ( NEW USERS After Airdrop ) who regularly Use ParaSwap and it is better to have two and three parts airdrops (With the rule of no multi-wallet) That increases users and publicity like optimism smart move :red_circle:

hah Airdrop For Stakers, ok this is a selfish idea, Bro this is not a solution Protocol needs publicity and adoption to increase users

I can see the logic in giving to those who met the same criteria as the original airdrop but have continued to use Paraswap in SPITE of the negativity from airdrop hunters - However I think there’s a fine line between being novel with your airdrop criteria, and pissing off users (again) because they felt they should have gotten more PSP.

Personally I’d rather not see another airdrop. Instead use the funds to entice users from projects to whom Paraswap is courting or close.

…Or if the consensus is to to do another one, do one that gives users two options - either the full amount with a year(s) long cliff (so you are in it long term), or an immediate amount which is barely more than the cost of gas to claim (as if you take immediate, chances are you’ll likely just dump)

Full disclosure - I totally get this take is overly black and white

4 Likes

Hello,

I don’t see the point to do a second airdrop.
The team is working hard on the futur of Paraswap. The price doesn’t matter for the moment. In few years, when adoption, then we will see. I guess all the work of the team will pay. We are now focused on the futur.
Making a second airdrop is loosing time, loosing money, focusing on the past…

Cool, when more details?

why people dont understand the best ad for paraswap is free money. THE WEB2 COMPANY SPENT HUGE MONEY TO PUSH AD BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CATCH PEOPLE’S EYE. WE ALL KNOW TOKENOMICS ISN’T THE MOST INPORTANT THING, BUT HEAT TEMPERATURE IS. PARASWAP KICK OUT A LOT REAL USER IN THE PAST, IS TIME TO FIX THE RELATIONSHIP NOW. I BELIEVE IN WEB2/CRYPTO AIRDROP = BEST AD. LOOK AT UNI/OP EVEN IN BAYC.

1 Like
  1. Maybe not just swap on paraswap, like looksrare they drop to opensea user, we could drop to the uni/sushi etc… user. we have to get the new blood from other dex.
  2. I agree because we are the loyalty user, we did sell the token and still try to make the fking project better.
1 Like

Agreed with you. I am also very active like you

1 Like

Hi, for anyone interested in this discussion, I recommend exploring the discussion from the previous posts

While I appreciate the enthusiasm, in its current stage none of these ideas can be put for a vote. The proposal will have to follow the PSP-IP framework ( PSP-IPΔ4: ParaSwap Improvement Proposal Framework - #7 by disiaque.eth ) as well as explain where in the budget the 3% supply will be drawn from PSP-BPΔ1: ParaSwap DAO budget for 2022 - #18 by disiaque.eth . Once we have a more concrete idea of the proposal we can start discussing it better

4 Likes