DAO & PSP Community - Contributors Overview

I think it’s a good thing to reward contributors to keep them involved in the smooth running of the DAO.

There are many essential roles that are easily identifiable as you said scribes, mods, content editors but there are also many people vital to the DAO under the catch-all term: evangelist.

As @0xYtocin said, this role needs to be reframed. Since it can be taken by anyone, the involvement of the members in this section is too variable.

Like the scribes, for the most involved, this role is almost full time:

• answering questions from the community on a daily basis
  • stay informed about governance news
  • fighting FUD
  • making Threads/Article/Videos to explain Paraswap and bring more people in
  • etc.

In the words of 0xYtocin this is a real community manager role.

To know who it is aimed at I propose to look at the activity and the quality of the information brought in the discord (just look at the conversation history), the profiles of the different members in the governance forum, the activity on another media/support whose goal is to evangelize on Paraswap etc.

It’s just to get a global view, but to have an idea of what it represents I think in particular of @Albist , @starny or myself (@Miaki ).
If you correspond to what I described and I forgot you, do not hesitate to manifest yourself.

Looking forward to your feedbacks!

PS: @TokenBrice you didn’t quote yourself but you are also an early contributor with a role as hybrid as an evangelist :wink:

2 Likes