Retroactive Reward for genuine users who were ommited in the first airdrop and active DAO participants

part of the requirements were that you had a certain standing balance i believe, so if ur wallet was hacked i doubt it had any assets in it. thats prob why it didnt get it if you transacted alot

i see, i didnt realize there was also a min floor to own too thanks for clarifying

Hi @dseeker , Iā€™m so glad you took the initiative to formalise a potential 2nd airdrop framework! The usecases youā€™ve brought to explain why this is fair are also something thatā€™s not usually considered. Iā€™d be interested to see how many users fulfilled all the other criteria, but did not have enough gas to qualify.

Regarding DAO participation, this could be an interesting way of encouraging people who participated early in the ecosystem. Thereā€™s already been mentions of rewarding early participants in other topics, so keep an eye on this!

Personally, I would recommend separating these two ideas when it comes to the actual voting stage, as I can see many people potentially agreeing with one but not the other (just look at this thread!).

@Albist , I would not say that the two are duplicate threads, as this one addresses specific topics and means of solving the issue, while the other one is a more general view. Iā€™ll discuss with the scribes whether itā€™s a good idea to archive the other thread, as this one seems to be a refinement of the ideas of the former.

4 Likes

Seeing the amazing contributions many community members have given to this thread, how long further should we wait before the actual proposal is finalized.

Also the question of whether the DAO has control over unclaimed psp allocation is yet to be answered.

I have read several times from team members that no one has a hand in the unclaimed airdrop funds (except for the beneficiaries who can claim them off course).
They will confirm this.
But then that wouldnā€™t allow us to us it as a budget.

I have also read in the past that unclaimed airdrop will be left indefinitely but that was prior to the full operation of the DAOā€¦and I have seen the team refer certain decisions to the DAO so I wanted a confirmation to know if the DAO has control over that since it was originally sourced from the treasury which the DAO owns 50% of.

In any case, if the answer is no, we may have to allocate a separate budget for it.

We cant touch unclaimed PSP because there is no admin on the smartcontract

Let us put this proposal to Vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Abstain

0 voters

1 Like