Positive Slippage Income

Definitly LP eth/psp and stable/psp !!!

Just keep CRV, CVX and APW!

This will result in a small buyback on the PSP and more liquidity for the protocol…

It is simply the right thing to do.

And it would be nice to know which other chains benefit from positive slippage… I only see ETH and BSC … what about Avalanche and Polygon ? And now fantom ?

2 Likes

Nice summary. I love the white listing idea.

we can use seth protocols function to i don’t know make a paraswap index (special)…
also defi 1oo could be whitelisted

滑点收益产生于用户,理应补偿给用户。这里有一个简单的办法来合理的利用。用滑点收益所得定期(每周/月)全部购买PSP,所得PSP的20%或其它比例分配给团队用作后续发展,剩余的设一个单独的奖励池,设一个周期(天/周/月)按用户花掉的gas费分掉周期内的PSP奖励。这样可以让PSP循环流动起来,让持有的人数越来越多,共识更强,更有竞争优势。

English translation :

Slippage benefits are generated by users and should be compensated to users. Here’s an easy way to take advantage of it wisely. Purchase all PSPs regularly (weekly/monthly) with the income from slippage profits. 20% of the PSPs obtained or other proportions will be allocated to the team for follow-up development, and the rest will be set up in a separate reward pool with a cycle (day/week/month). ) divides the PSP rewards in the cycle according to the gas fee spent by the user. In this way, the PSP can be circulated, and the number of people holding it will become more and more, the consensus will be stronger, and there will be more competitive advantages.

Thanks for your participation @liu but for a better global understanding, please keep the exchanges in English.

3 Likes

These are nice discussions, but I think we need to keep it simple, as predictable as possible and readable to users.

We have, imho, 3 obvious goal to pursue:

• increase ParaSwap’s volume
  • increase value of $PSP by giving it more utility
  • increase value of $PSP by giving it more underlying value

It is very risky to do anything at this stage which could lead to decrease our volumes, so I wouldn’t add any kind of tax atm. Let’s first focus on what we have.

We can still act on 2nd or 3rd point, either by helping to fund gas refund budget proposal (only for ppl who stack a significant amount of $PSP) or by helping to buy back CVX/CRV (or other kind of solid collateral). I would not choose LP as that would require gas and complex / frequent re-arbitrage to track the best rewards, convert them to other asset …

1 Like

if we build a autoswaper contract , an a hacker would be able to send a corompus token and when the program sign the aprouval .he is able to siphon all tokens ?

3 Likes

It is not necessary to automate, if now we have a new important coins in large quantity, it is better to keep it

Paraswap’s treasury is mainly PSP … it is also necessary to be diversified

1. keep some coins (like Aave, CRV, CVX, …)

2. sell the other coins in stable

3. make a second proposal for the stable to buy differents coins to have a diversified treasury

2 Likes

Little update:

wallet positive slippage v5 :

Ethereum : DeBank | Your DeFi wallet
polygon : DeBank | Your DeFi wallet
avalanche : DeBank | Your DeFi wallet
bsc : DeBank | Your DeFi wallet

old wallet v4 : DeBank | Your DeFi wallet
(Fantom fees are redirected on this wallet atm)

2 Likes

does this all belong to the DAO ? is there a link for v3, v2, v1 wallets?

If we interpret @mounir’s messages, it seems that the wallet v4 belongs to the team (at least this is my deduction?)

For the other versions I will look (I will modify the message)

EDIT/

V1 contract: ParaSwap V1 | 0x86969d29f5fd327e1009ba66072be22db6017cc6

Positive slippage v1 wallet: DeBank | Your DeFi wallet

V2 contract: ParaSwap V2 | 0x9509665d015bfe3c77aa5ad6ca20c8afa1d98989

Positive slippage v2 wallet: same as V1

V3 contract: ParaSwap V3 | 0xf90e98f3d8dce44632e5020abf2e122e0f99dfab

Positive slippage v3 wallet: DeBank | Your DeFi wallet

Paraswap V1/2/3 contract are inactive since more than 100 day
but possitive slippage wallet are still active

Mounir said that these wallets were there before the DAO, so these wallets belong to the team… ?
Again: this is my interpretation.

That’s why the wallets are still active:

• buying PSP but also selling coins, transferring USDC / ETH etc…
  • participation to votes

by the way @Tenzent, the V4 wallet positive slippage has already delegated to you

1 Like