PSP-IPΔ7: Dynamic staking incentives

@urhosh

Could PS implement Tokemak’s model of stake once, change vote gaslessly? Could PS move staking to an L2?

Yes, there are discussions about this, and several paths to implement it. It could be done through a third party integration on the current model, or with a rework of the staking model - it’s essentially a longer-term discussion, check here:

@0xYtocin

I like the idea of this, but I am not knowledgeable enough about market performance to give a rough estimate of what I think the ratio should be for MMSoV.

Before moving this to the next steps, I / amazing community members will produce a recap of the existing data over the last available epoch with tables/charts so we can have an informed point of reference to get the mechanism started.

I’ll try to add the audio recap in EN and FR today, there’s no rush on this proposal, as said in the opening there’s a bit of more fine-tuning to do before it can go through voting, but I wanted to touch base with the community first because the changes are quite impacting.

2 Likes